Thursday 28 March 2019

paper planes

at school yesterday we had a paper plane challenge (who can fly there plane the longest)

what makes a good paper plane- a paper plane should be stable and able to fly long distances and have a strong tip so it doesn't get munted and a fast flyer,

what we learned about making paper planes, i learned that the better the plane the longer it will fly and the better folded the longer its gonna last and the more aerodynamic it is the faster it gonna go 

here is a chart showing the results  as you can see jono came 1st stella 2ed and jess 3rd  and i'm not on here cause i was not at school
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Regan,
    Wow! That Paper Plane challenge sounds fun! I really like it how you made a graph of the placings people got. I think that type of graph makes your findings look really cool! Is it a 3D Bar Graph? Next time I make a post I might try that type of graph.
    However, next time you do a graph, (or just anything that includes names) always remember your Capital Letters. I think that is my only feed back though.
    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Blog ya later :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your advice i will keep that in mind next time JESSICA !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful, positive comment on my work.